Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I just got a new 2010 Escape Limited and am installing Backup Sensors this weekend. Can anyone tell me what is the best location is to mount these? Specifically the distance from the top of the bumper... should they be mounted dead center or closer to the top? Thanks in advance...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
What's on the back side of the bumper?

Do you have access to a bumper with the sensors on it? I'd take a look at that and take some measurements. If for no other reason than to give a factory appearance. :yes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at some stock pics and the sensors are right in line with the top of that pattern on the bumper. The instructions say, in essense, the highest point possible on the bumper would be best. I'll probably end up placing them in the factory spot... just wanted to know if anyone had any input / experience.

BTW... This is an awesome forum / resource! I'm going to post some pics after the weekend... nothing to dramatic yet, but I still think she looks sweet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.