Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bananas are healthy. Also they are versatile. You can slice this fruit, into sections and have it on toasted bread. For those who have a sweet tooth , a very light sprinkle of sugar does the trick. Have it with a bowl of ice cream . Breakfast cereal is given a final touch with sliced banana.

The humble nanner ( fruit) can be lightly fried. MMMM! Tasty!. Or there is the choice of a banana fritter at your local fish and chips shop. :) :drool: Banana milkshake double or triple malted tastes scrumptious.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Yup, I like bananas too. I like them mixed in oatmeal. A Banana and peanut butter sandwich is good too, although it has been quite some time since I have had one. :)

Bananas are also a great source of potassium and make a very healthy snack.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Diced bananas in Cheerios.

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
If peeled from the bottom to the top, you won't have those nasty little strings of peel left on the fruit from the banana skin. Try it! :yes:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Colleen said:
Yup, I like bananas too. A Banana and peanut butter sandwich is good too, although it has been quite some time since I have had one. :)

Bananas are also a great source of potassium and make a very healthy snack.
Elvis Presley's Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
2 slices of white bread
2 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
1 small ripe banana mashed
2 tablespoons butter
Spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread and the mashed banana on the other. Press the slices gently together. Melt the butter (or to be truly Elvis-like, melt bacon fat!), over low heat in a small frying pan. Place the sandwich in the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides. Eat it with a glass of buttermilk.
Please note: Elvis tended to eat 12-15 sandwiches a sitting! So belly up!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Does it go well with honey, beer, and lager?

:bill:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jonas1022 said:
If peeled from the bottom to the top, you won't have those nasty little strings of peel left on the fruit from the banana skin. Try it! :yes:
Hmmm......okay, I'll try it the next time I eat a banana.....and a neat nub to hold onto sounds good.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I once tried to hold onto a neat nub in public.

The resulting foot chase by a crowd of irate women wasn't pretty.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
:hyst: :clap: :hyst: :clap: :hyst:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jpark said:
I once tried to hold onto a neat nub in public.

The resulting foot chase by a crowd of irate women wasn't pretty.

:shock: :spank: :lol:

(Yes! Level 8 finally!!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts