Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Not sure what this has to do with "hybrids" Prowler... unless you figure one has to be inebriated to purchase one?

And... I'll ask you one last time: were you the fellow who initiated the "dominos" or were you the guy lying on the floor at the end?

(Or are they one and the same?)

:barf:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Yeah, HA!!! That's so easy...you'll have more money to spend on beer since you are spending less at the gas pumps!!! :D :beer: :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dasha said:
Yeah, HA!!! That's so easy...you'll have more money to spend on beer since you are spending less at the gas pumps!!! :D :beer: :D
I hadn't thought of saying it QUITE that way, but you do have a way with words! Well-stated.

BTW, the fast-charger arrives today by FedEx (3-1/2 hours for full 244-mile range charge) and, according to yesterday's update, the car "ready for delivery" date (probably means BEFORE it ships from CA to VA) has been moved up SLIGHTLY to "end of April".

Latest review - with video at the end (from the GM-Volt.com website, no less). This is the same car that I test-drove in DC, and is exactly the same as the one that I'm getting (radiant red with beige interior):

http://gm-volt.com/2009/02/23/gm-voltco ... ith-video/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts