2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT's :censor: FANTASTIC!!!
end of (hic!) review :thumb: :drool:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Very well said !! One could not ask for a more thorough and informative review. :D

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
You know, I've always been a margarita gal, but switched to light beer a month ago since it has less calories. I've acquired the taste!
I'll have a light. Bud Light. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
You know, I've always been a margarita gal, but switched to light beer a month ago since it has less calories. I've acquired the taste!
I'll have a light. Bud Light. :thumb:
Okay, that will work. Have one now and let's get to posting !! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
mmmmmmm beer! Other then a shot of Tequila or a glass of good wine. It's beer for me.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Colleen said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Very well said !! One could not ask for a more thorough and informative review. :D
Not to mention concise as well!!!

:clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Dasha, you need to head over to the Shiner Boch. Or at least to the Hessiewiese from Shiner. Another choice that will keep your head clear longer is Miller Lite. More flavor, less headache! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts

Red Cap stubbies! My beer of choice. Rickard's Red is a close second.

Never really liked Coors Light, although everyone else seems to love it.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Squishy said:

Red Cap stubbies! My beer of choice. Rickard's Red is a close second.

Never really liked Coors Light, although everyone else seems to love it.
Going to have to try and sample that, its got me intigued :drool:

As for that mass produced :censor: called Coors, will never even touch the stuff, especially after what they have done to the old Bass Brewery at Burton upon Trent, the American :censor: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Dasha, you need to head over to the Shiner Boch. Or at least to the Hessiewiese from Shiner. Another choice that will keep your head clear longer is Miller Lite. More flavor, less headache! :lol:
I'll give Miller Lite a shot.
Once we went to the Shiner Boch Brewery not too far from here......you get a tour and free samples of the beer.....didn't really care for it but that was before I became a beer-swiggin' chick! :lol: :beer: :taz:
May have to give it another try!

·
Registered
293 Posts
My favorites are as follows

Shiner Boch
La Fin du Monde
just about any Hefeweizen
Sam Adams Summer Ale
Sam Adams Winter Lager
Sam Adams Oktoberfest (yay its getting that time of the year for this to come out)

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
jonas1022 said:
I'll give Miller Lite a shot.
Once we went to the Shiner Boch Brewery not too far from here......you get a tour and free samples of the beer.....didn't really care for it but that was before I became a beer-swiggin' chick! :lol: :beer: :taz:
May have to give it another try!
Dasha, you might also want to try Michelob Ultra in the bottle. It is also a light beer. No headache, unless you overdo it. I like it. :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
"Produced" isn't the word I'd use.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:hyst: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW