Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give that other place a random perusal. How are they progressing? It appears i have been excluded from membership. Gave up a long time ago trying to rejoin, ever since they refused to accept the new password. Have no idea what i have done to upset them. Oh! well never mind. I got to 1,439 posts and was at the ' platinum' stage.

Yes, it is a pity that some of them got a bit nasty. Thought it was rather sad how they verbally attacked Kiki and JPark. When it seems quiet on here, i venture over there to have a sticky beak. AAAAH! So that's where some of the escape-city members have been participating. I am not disgruntled and it does not bother me.

Have allways enjoyed being curious. :whistle: So has there been much happening at that other domain? Hi Tribby! If you get the chance say hello to Fitzy and Adamjan1 for me. Thanks in advance. If they make enquiries i have not passed away or anything drastic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
After trying to join a couple of times I stopped trying and found the city moved in and haven't looked back.

So on the subject of inquisitive... and if I'm out of bounds here tell me.

It is my impression from other posts I've read on the forum that JP (and others maybe) started this forum for those that for one reason or another wanted an alternative to the other Escape forums available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
BTW, greetings twin. :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
When I decided to buy a maverick I googled around for forums and found 'that' one first, tried to register and i'm still waiting! did try sending several emails but didnt have a single reply. I'd still like to join over there just as another sourse of info etc....

Anyway... then I found 'the city' and all is good! I'm dead impressed with how friendly everyone is and the amount of info on here for what appears to be a pretty new site is huge!

their loss etc etc :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,455 Posts
futameca said:
After trying to join a couple of times I stopped trying and found the city moved in and haven't looked back.

So on the subject of inquisitive... and if I'm out of bounds here tell me.

It is my impression from other posts I've read on the forum that JP (and others maybe) started this forum for those that for one reason or another wanted an alternative to the other Escape forums available.
Yeah. you're right.

There was some friction so JP rose to the challenge of "If you don't like it, start your own site"!

I never had any grief over there personally, but 99% of the people I interacted with left to come here, so I did the same. :yes:

Mmmm....Wonder if they'll have me back?

;) :hyst: :hyst: :doh:

Seriously though. I ain't been back in ages, don't think I ever will, not for anything other than a brief perusal anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
arbs said:
is the brit contingent any stronger over there Chris or is this 'us' lol
Over there it was me & Cafferys and that was it. :(
I joined for a while, but there are some really vindictive posters on that site, but at least there are 4 of us on here, although the australian contingent seem to be movin ahead of us ;) :angel: :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
arbs said:
must get some calling cards to slip under the wipers of the lone mavericks we see on our travels!
But if we got, say 100 cards printed, what would we do with the spare 94 cards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
It's really good to see that everyone enjoys our site. Remember JP started this site. But it's up to you, the members, to keep it here. :beer:
 

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,590 Posts
weebee said:
It's really good to see that everyone enjoys our site. Remember JP started this site. But it's up to you, the members, to keep it here. :beer:
Well said, weebee!!! :clap:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Big Chris said:
There was some friction so JP rose to the challenge of "If you don't like it, start your own site"!
And they all lived happily ever after in the City. :D :heart: :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
Big Chris said:
There was some friction so JP rose to the challenge of "If you don't like it, start your own site"!
Blessed be the peace maker. :rockon:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
And they all lived happily ever after in the City. :D :heart: :beer:
Y'all are very important to me and I am soo very happy to be part of this great family !! :yahoo:

Long live Escape-City !!!!!! :beer: :heart: :beer:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,736 Posts
With loyal members such as yourself Colleen I'm sure Escape city will be around for a long time!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top