1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
The "do whatever" phrase always has limitations, footnotes, asterisks, attachments, and additional clauses and details. Ask your wife for a copy. Your mileage may vary.

:hyst: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
"do whatever the f*** you want" is spontaneous and subject to recall at anytime without notice. Offer may have already expired, or may not be available in your state (deluded).

:wacko:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That dude's an amateur. Everyone whose been in the game long enough knows that "Do whatever the f*** you want" means the exact opposite. That guy needs a Babel fish. If so, he'd know that she really said "You do it, you're dead". :lol:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Big Chris said:
That dude's an amateur. Everyone whose been in the game long enough knows that "Do whatever the f*** you want" means the exact opposite. That guy needs a Babel fish. If so, he'd know that she really said "You do it, you're dead". :lol:
Oh, so it means the same as "Fine, I don't mind, really" said in an unusually high octive.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
The high octave is also a good sign that something is wrong, regardless of the verbage.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Yep, it's the calm before the storm....... :lightning: :lightning: :lightning:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
...and Babel Fish is never needed for the storm.

At that point, everything is crystal-clear.

:bang:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I forwarded that ad to my wife who howled with laughter. :clap: :hyst: :clap: :hyst: :)P

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Yes, and then...you ask the fatal question..."Something wrong, dear?" and in an octive only a dog can hear she says "No, nothing at all." :fan:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I'm just proud of the editor for printing that.

(And yes, I'm single) :shrug:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i wish i had the e-mail with the womans use of the word "whatever". its funny. but the jist of it is when a woman says "whatever" she really means F-off HAHA

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
:hyst: :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Funny thing is that is how I ended up buying my wife her Escape; it was more like "do whatever you want you're paying for it" she loves the car now. This ad was in Utah, the funny thing is when it happened a few years ago it even got air time on the local news. I would assume the bike was sold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts