Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to live on the Great Barrier Reef for 6 months and be paid AUS$150,000. The job involves feeding the fish, collecting the mail and cleaning the pool.

The Queensland Government is offering such job. Check it out at http://www.islandreefjob.com/

The job is for real. It is part of a tourism promotion. They reckon the free publicity it has achieved is the equivelant of $13million spent in advertising.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Latan. Correct me if i am wrong. Yes they were chatting about it on a radio hi-fi station. Basically something like a holiday resort caretaker. :)

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I saw the story on the CBS News. Sounds like a job everyone would want. I don't however think that they are looking for a 61 year old male to fill the job. :fire:

·
Registered
370 Posts
yeah, doesn't sound like something for a 41yr old 5'8" 200lb. male who has given into pills and quit the gym.......oh, well 20 yrs. ago maybe i'd had a chance.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I once saw a "making of" video of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, and at one point, there was a man who was spraying oil or water onto the girl's butt, to enhance the glistening effect for pictures. While this reef thing sounds great, I have to cast my vote to Best Job in the World to the model butt-oiler. :drool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts