·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
It actually took me a second to realize the site was for real. :doh:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,599 Posts
That was amazing!!! To think that a poor defenseless SUV can cause such a commotion. SSSHHHHEEEESSSHHH!!!

I saw this bumper sticker and thought it was approptiate. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
cbramsey said:
That was amazing!!! To think that a poor defenseless SUV can cause such a commotion. SSSHHHHEEEESSSHHH!!!

I saw this bumper sticker and thought it was approptiate. :lol:

Lol That's funny.

So is the part, second paragraph in the header, where they say there are "There are many alternatives to large, high polluting SUVs." Did they mean high polluting or high fallutin'?

What wasn't so funny is on the front page there is a link called "Need a Lawyer?" :fire:

Scare tactics: it's the American way!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
wow, it's not April1st, is it?? :(
Here, in Britain, it's much simpler, you just elect Ken Livingstone as Mayor of London, and let him stop just about all forms of road going vehicle from entering the Capital city, without paying some form of tax, whoops, I meant toll charge!! :rant: :rant: :rant:
For more info, see http://www.tfl.gov.uk

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
WOW, I can even create a web link now, :WW :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Interweb domination is now just mine for the taking, Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!! :BB2 :stop: :clap:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Interweb domination is now just mine for the taking, Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!! :BB2 :stop: :clap:
:kneel:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The real kicker is the fact that they say "Ban SUVs" but they advocate some SUV Hybrids.

Incredible.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
LOL! :lol: :) :D :hyst: What a pity they can not do something more constructive. So my poor, defenceless little four pot tonka truck is deemed as an environmental hazard. As regards "dumb", i agree with you that for those people, the elevator doesn't reach their top floor. :hyst: ;) :worry:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Kiki said:
camusdarrach said:
:kneel:
wow, 1 member down already, this is easy!!! :lol: :lol:
Myself and Mini Me are off now to create our hideout in a Starbucks branch, must find some grey one piece suits for us both!!!!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:kneel: I am a servant to the almighty camusdarrach. I will obey.... :kneel:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Bloodtrocuted said:
:kneel: I am a servant to the almighty camusdarrach. I will obey.... :kneel:
Another one converted, :lol: :lol: , but I keep looking out of the window incase a car painted in the Union Jack colours pulls up outside...... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh forget about that Puff.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Here, in Britain, it's much simpler, you just elect Ken Livingstone as Mayor of London,
Man I hate that guy. :rant:

One of the reasons i moved out of London was so i didn't have to listen to that weasly, slimy, nasal, pathetic, whiny ba***rd as much.

The guy is in control of 7,000,000 London motorists and he can't even drive! :doh:

We have a "Who-would-you-kill-if-you-had-a-gun-and-6-bullets" thing going.......I'd go out for extra ammo for that sanctimonious ******-******. :censor: :censor: :censor:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
camusdarrach said:
Here, in Britain, it's much simpler, you just elect Ken Livingstone as Mayor of London,
Man I hate that guy. :rant:

One of the reasons i moved out of London was so i didn't have to listen to that weasly, slimy, nasal, pathetic, whiny ba***rd as much.

The guy is in control of 7,000,000 London motorists and he can't even drive! :doh:

We have a "Who-would-you-kill-if-you-had-a-gun-and-6-bullets" thing going.......I'd go out for extra ammo for that sanctimonious ******-******. :censor: :censor: :censor:
I take it that he's not on your Christmas card list then, Big Chris!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Did you know that he failed his driving test 3 times, back in the days of the old GLC, hence his hatred of cars, and possibly his undenying love for newts!!! :lol:
By the way, I had a look at your groups website, and listened to some songs, gosh, you have some talent :)^

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Why thank you.

To be honest, I'm not a lover of the recording we did. It was my first recording where i religiously used a click track for everything, and I'm not 100% comfortable with a click track, so the end result sounds a bit mechanical and staid IMO.

Next recording I'm gonna get the guitarist to lay a guide track down to a click, then play my drums to the guide track. Should mean I get my spontanaity(?) back. ;)

It's a shame because a click track is a very useful tool, but i didn't start using them until 15 years or so after i started drumming. By that time it was frustrating and didn't come naturally.

Hint for the day.... You take up drumming use a click track whenever you a practicing. I wish i had! :bang:

:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts