Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

BIG TRUCK

5K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Dasha 
#1 ·

I took three shots, with different focal lengths.
They are mining for minerals, on adjacent land.

Just thought ,it was an interesting combination.
That huge quarry truck, with those round hay bales.

See less See more
#10 ·
Ean-The-Escape said:
AWWWWWWW!!! It is adorable :D
:hyst: :hyst:

I'm sure that's what Robt wanted to hear... :angel:

@Stone: We have some of that not too far from me. I took some pics, but have a photo download challenge issue... :doh: Thanks for sharing yours! :thumb:

#12 ·
Wow where did you get the Escape body for your RC at??? I find it hard to find Escape and Ranger (98+) bodys. Found a Ranger RC but its not all that. It has plastic tires and a weak electric motor, just bought it for the body.

RobtRoma said:
Little Truck...

:D :D :D

#14 ·
oskerb said:
Wow where did you get the Escape body for your RC at??? I find it hard to find Escape and Ranger (98+) bodys. Found a Ranger RC but its not all that. It has plastic tires and a weak electric motor, just bought it for the body.
I couldn't find any Escape bodies either so I made it myself from a Barbie toy:

I can't say it was my idea. Back when the other E-C was a jumping place, one of the moderators over there came up with the idea. Originally, he put the body on a Radio Shack RC. I saw it at one of the FunRuns we went to and I had to have one. I had difficulty finding the Radio Shack RC and the one I did find was used and kind of messed up so I started to think bigger. I went out and got a Traxxas E-maxx. There was a lot of cutting and a bit of fabrication involved but the final product was very cool :)

#19 ·
frenchcanadian said:
My toys:

And the Navigator is coming very soon :thumb: :thumb:

FrenchC
COOL..Where did you get those?.Especially the escape..I love model/miniature cars/trucks.. :thumb:

#21 ·
frenchcanadian said:
Pretty, pretty, pretty good Rob :thumb: :thumb:
Baby monster E :thumb:
Thanks FrenchC! I really beat it up the last time out. I really need to fix the suspension, glue the bumper back on and re-paint it.

Your toys look nice too :thumb:

#22 ·
jonas1022 said:
Ean-The-Escape said:
AWWWWWWW!!! It is adorable :D
:hyst: :hyst:

I'm sure that's what Robt wanted to hear... :angel:

@Stone: We have some of that not too far from me. I took some pics, but have a photo download challenge issue... :doh: Thanks for sharing yours! :thumb:
:lol: ;) :D

Cool pics, stone!! :thumb: :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.