Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all . . .

I was sworn in to the Michigan bar on 11/18, capping 3+ years of hard work.

Here is our first house:

Closed 11/13 and moved in 11/21. So happy to be home-owners!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Right on! Congratulations on both.

- sG

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Congratulations!!! Twice!!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congratulations on both fronts.

Your near my neck of the woods (Adam's and Tinken in the Rochester area)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Wow! Congrats. Nice looking home. My first doesn't even include any land just a box on the ninth floor of a condo tower.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats too Bar and a house beats me I got married and purchased a house same day married at noon house at 3 PM Honeymoon at home depot looking for oops paint

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Congratulations!

Nice looking house too! Time to make it your home. :thumb:

We are still in the first and only house we bought. Everything before this one was someone else's house, and never really home. I sometimes think about moving on to another house, but I am concerned that it would never be home. ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Komondor, I wouldn't say that I have you "beat" except that I'm also turning 30 on Jan 3, starting my new job Jan 4 and my wife and I are expecting our first child in February.

Lots of life changes right now. Luckily, I'm a pretty stable person. :fire:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
MichaelJD1980 said:
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Komondor, I wouldn't say that I have you "beat" except that I'm also turning 30 on Jan 3, starting my new job Jan 4 and my wife and I are expecting our first child in February.

Lots of life changes right now. Luckily, I'm a pretty stable person. :fire:
Oh! A little Michael is on the way! :thumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats x2! And may I add my extra appreciation that you bought a house that doesn't showcase the garage doors as the primary design focus!! That side entrance to the garage is the way to go.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
10kpharo said:
Congrats x2! And may I add my extra appreciation that you bought a house that doesn't showcase the garage doors as the primary design focus!! That side entrance to the garage is the way to go.
Thank you very much. My wife was very much against living "in a big garage." I agree that side-entry is the way to go for aesthetics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts