Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the, bottom of rear tire missing.
Never was keen, on night photography.

It was an odd angle, because of showroom lights.
Those dealer showrooms, have powerful lighting.
Henceforth, i experiment to avoid the glare.

Anyway the 'Nikon ', is just a hobby.
Doing the best i can.

Could not avoid, the 'M' reflection on glass.
Unfortunately a ' MC'DONALDS ' fast food cafe, is directly opposite the "BMW " dealership.
Never a dull moment, in context of photo hobby.. :shrug:
There allways seems to be, signs, posts, advertising, exactly when you do not need it. :confused: :censor:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Nise shots stone. My uncle loves BMW motorcycles. He used to ride them back in the 60's and/or 70's. Very good bikes...

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
That's the 1000 RR. Here is the pricing info from the US website:

==================================================

The BMW S 1000 RR. MSRP $13,950.

When we build a superbike, we have no time for second best. We now present the very latest in racing power. With an aluminium bridge, radial brakes, a super sporty tail-up nose-down design, hot colours and the ultimate combination of electronic rider assistance systems: the first genuine racing ABS, whose features include a front-wheel-only mode, dynamic traction control (DTC) which permits varying degrees of slip, depending on the lean angle. Never before was it so easy to keep so much power under control. This is just as true on public roads as it is down on the racetrack. The RR label shows that it is a full-blooded racing bike, even though it can also be ridden with a number plate attached. To top it all off is an engine which is our absolute pride and joy. And our motorsports team agree wholeheartedly.

>> 2011 BMW S 1000 RR PRICING:

MSRP*: $13,950.00

Premium Package: $15,880.00
* Race ABS (Integral) and DTC
* Gear Shift Assistant

OPTIONS:
Race ABS and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) Combined: $1,480.00
Gear Shift Assistant: $450.00
Anti Theft Alarm: $395.00
Motorsports Paint Scheme: $750.00

* MSRP excludes destination, freight, license, registration, taxes, insurance and options.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I'd love to have any one of those machines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts