Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
The UK gets everything before we do!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOM!!!



:happy: :wave: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :happy:
:happy: :wave: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :wave: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Happy birthday, Futameca!!!! Enjoy your special day in every way!!!
:happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy: :spank: :happy:
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
Happy birthday, Futameca !!!

:peace: :yahoo: :thumb: :clap:

:wave: :rockon: :tease: :shock:

:p :woohoo: :happy: :beer:

:popcorn: :bust: :hi: :bic:

:kneel: :party: :pug: :yes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
:bump:

:happy: :party: :happy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
It's actually today. BC started this thread yesterday our time, but it was today in the UK at the time.

:wacko:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Damn Brit's lol :rockon:
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
jpark said:
It's actually today. BC started this thread yesterday our time, but it was today in the UK at the time.

:wacko:
Let me see if I get this right. BC started this thread yesterday which was today. So when today rolls around, it is tomorrow (or is it yesterday)..... :confused: :confused: :confused: :tease:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
This will help to explain the whole space/time continuum thing:


:lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
jpark said:
This will help to explain the whole space/time continuum thing:


:lol:
It's all so much clearer now..... :doh: :doh: :doh: :bag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Belated birthday greetings, Futameca, from the frozen North of england :frozen: :frozen: :frozen: :frozen:

cbramsey said:
jpark said:
It's actually today. BC started this thread yesterday our time, but it was today in the UK at the time.

:wacko:
Let me see if I get this right. BC started this thread yesterday which was today. So when today rolls around, it is tomorrow (or is it yesterday)..... :confused: :confused: :confused: :tease:
CBramsey, when will you learn that the British are always ahead of you Yanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box: :box: ;) :whistle:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,620 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

:happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy:
:party: :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
:stop: Maybe... if I I wait long enough my birthday would never have happened. :lol:

Thank you all!! And to Chris for starting this whole fiasco. :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Happy birthday, Futameca !!! :peace: :peace: :peace:

Even if it is belated! :shrug: :doh:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top