Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Unfortunately you can't have them say "Ford" or anything related to Ford. Maybe I will just black them out.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Just Google decals and there are several places that may still cut with the does on it. I got mine at patriot too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did find the following site:

http://planetauto.homestead.com/index.html

However, they are not accepting orders at the moment and I can't get a hold of them via email. The good news is these are not decal overlays but actual ford emblems repainted to the color of your choice. Looking at some of the previous work done on this site I would say they really know what they are doing. Professional looking jobs.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i bought black and chrome ones that say ford from patriot decals.

·
Registered
87 Posts
andjayik said:
i bought black and chrome ones that say ford from patriot decals.
They probably got warned or sued since then because they state the following where you order the ovals.

If you type in: Ford, FX4, FX2, F-150, Raptor SVT or any ford brands in the below box your money will be refunded and order will be canceled.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ended up getting the all black ovals (no Ford) with the chrome ring from patriotdecals.com. All in all I think they look pretty solid. the vinyl is good quality, only down side is you can still see the raised Ford lettering underneath, but at a distance it looks solid. And for as cheap as patriot was, there isn;t much to lose.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would agree that the black oval would be slick but that site is VERY expensive especially if you aren't sure you want it. I am also not sure how easy (or difficult) install would be. I figured I would start with a vinyl overlay then if I liked it I would go for the real oval.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts