Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching American Idol the other night and saw a very nicely painted Edge in the Ford music video segment. Just thought I'd share a screen cap for those that missed it:

If the above image doesn't load, try again later.
The hosting site seems a little temperamental...

I really like the black & blue two-tone look and the 'Z' stripe along the side. The wheels are sweet too. Not too big or too fancy... just right IMHO.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
At first, I thought it was the 2009 Edge Sport, but the headlamps were still all chrome, and the Sport doesn't have two-tone paint---at least, not yet.

Yeah, that caught my eye right away, too.

D'OH!!! Did I just admit that I watch American Idol, too?

:doh:

:bust:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jpark said:
At first, I thought it was the 2009 Edge Sport, but the headlamps were still all chrome, and the Sport doesn't have two-tone paint---at least, not yet.

Yeah, that caught my eye right away, too.

D'OH!!! Did I just admit that I watch American Idol, too?

:doh:

:bust:
You don't have to watch it...It's recapped a least a hundred times a day on every talk/entertainment show. Simon being nasty, Paula passed-out and Randy...well doesn't know what-the-f he's doing, but it pays well.

BTW, cool Edge!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Paula's passed out?

I hadn't noticed.

:hyst:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
...or just... er... loopy?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I watched American Idol...but not as much as I did a few years ago when the competition was actually GOOD. Anyways that is a sharp lookiin Edge!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i wish i could order an Edge in Sonic Blue, but the dealer said i would have to order 10 of them to make it happen. i tried to convince him that they would be able to sell the other 9, but no go

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I'd buy one! :bill:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Hey Chris your nose is a little brown :bang:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I just calls it as I sees it. I prefer Brucemays Edge too.

2-tone paint jobs can look cool, I just think that black & blue were the wrong colours to pick.

Also, Orange is my favourite colour. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Check's in the mail, BC.

:)P

1 - 14 of 14 Posts