Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are side shots of a BMW R1200 with the lightforce spotters. :)P :shades: :thumb:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The legendary BMW boxer engine motorbike, mobile with lightforce spots enabled. :)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Mobile? Are you talking about the scooter, or where your going?

If it's the scooter, we call them Enduro bikes in the states. I looked at one a couple years ago and was amazed to see that it had the rear whell attached only to one side. There wasn't a swing arm on the otherside or any other suspension attachments...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
AH HA! This profile view definitively shows the single sided rear suspension that I spoke of in the other post. :shades:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
And so why is it that in some pics the bike has yellow lamps, and in others they appear clear?

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
jonas1022 said:
And so why is it that in some pics the bike has yellow lamps, and in others they appear clear?
Those look like two different bikes.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Squishy, I was just trying to jerk his chain a little... :) I was initially trying to play along, but several threads, one subject? :confused: :shrug: I'm playing along, to get along. :peace:

Looks like JP (or you, or some other moderator) worked the multiple threads that he started into just one, so you see my three separate postings, but only one thread (?) for Stone. :peace:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts