Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the car detailers and bmw were doing their promotional thing. :) They have released the X6 suv station wagon with the new design. The info brochure was secured on driver window. :shades: Oh jolly humbugs, because the pricing was just charming. So which bank should i rob? :lol:

The price was about $152,OOO . One hundred and fifty two thousand dollars? Only that? :lol: Sensational! She'll be right mate. I am not sure about overseas, but down under someone could have a reasonable house for that. The home would not be anything too dynamic, but you would have an acceptable roof ,over your head for the price of that BMW station wagon.

Disregarding the price it was a bloody nice car inside. Full on leather with the wood grain thing, and electric everything. :)

:bump:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my house with all the fees cost me 145,000. lol. that car cost more then my house.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Those are Aussie dollars, and there is the tariffs... :doh:

·
Registered
297 Posts
i think theyre an amazing bit of automotive technology. pointless but amazing!

and no, $152,000 (aus) ~ £58,000 which wouldnt buy a house, or even a flat/apartment over here!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I've seen a few of them around here. They are very good looking but I'm not sure they are worth the price (base of $52,500 in the US). They seem more like a fashion accessory. Not quite an SUV or a sporty car but something in between.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.