·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Wow, what a voice!!! :thumb: :thumb:

And the look on Simon's face was priceless. :D

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Thanks for that link. She has a unique singing voice. :) :thumb: Good luck to her. Yes i noticed the stupid expression, on that young heiffer in the audience. She obviously doubted Susan Boyles ability. Susan blew everyones socks off with her voice.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
That Gal blew everyone away. Did you see the look on the judges faces? Everyone just about passed out. She has a super voice. Way To Go. She is now off to a whole new life!!! :shades:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
That was stunning! :kneel:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Feel bad cause she's never been kiss :cry: im sure she will get kissed now though. especially with the fame she just got over night :lol:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
wow, that simon the arse hole does know how to smile and say nice things. HAHAHAHA

she did an amazing job at singing,.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I watched this, and then previous BGT clips on Youtube, and I gotta say, that Miss Boyle, Mr Potts, and a few others are very impressive, and I hope they get all the attention and exposure they deserve!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
GenX said:
did you guys see this ...incredible :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :yahoo:
Susan Boyle

UPDATE...

Very sad, but today, Susan Boyle was admitted to a private clinic, as the pressure, and adverse comments in the UK media, finally drove her over the edge of sanity :rant:

Makes me ashamed to be British, that such a person could end up like this, just by appearing in a TV reality programme

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
It really is a shame. Remember that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her voice is her beauty. The media can make or break people as we've now seen. :shades:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Turns out that she has suffered with learning difficulties all her life, the media (esp 1 tabloid newspaper) has made great play of the fact that she is a "nutcase" (their words, not mine), and had a lower level of intelligence ..................... :rant: :rant:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.