Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great video of a 1967 Bronco doing in what my opinion seems to be clearing the way so the Heeps (oh I'm sorry) Jeeps can get through. :D (Actually I like Jeeps too, but it's required for Bronco owners to make fun of them I think.) More details on what they are actually doing is in the video info.

Hey megascape, don't short out the keyboard like I did drooling over that 67 Stroppe leading the way. :lol:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
where did it go??????????????????????????????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Bronco 67-68-up to what 74?

you know whats incredible, is that they had non of the tech we have as far as shocks, stabilizers, computers to dial stuff in. although the engines were real engines that people could work on w/o having to spend a zillion bucks on. thanks for the vid, just incredible!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
megascape said:
Bronco 67-68-up to what 74?

you know whats incredible, is that they had non of the tech we have as far as shocks, stabilizers, computers to dial stuff in. although the engines were real engines that people could work on w/o having to spend a zillion bucks on. thanks for the vid, just incredible!
The original design early Bronco ran 66-77, after that it was all short camper cab versions of the big F-100 type trucks.

I was amazed too not to see hardly any modifications, no winches or really even that aggressive of tires. Made me look at my stock Bronco with a whole new light, I'm considering laying off the modifications and just seeing how it does without them before I go lifting and modifying it too much.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
agreed, put some A/T's on there and go for it! :rockon:

I finally get my struts after a lot miscommunication and I have a rally date on the 24 to 26.
I am told i'll need to get winched up and out of a few places. that makes me want to try to compete even more.

I can't wait to see you up and driving that beast.!!!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
megascape said:
I finally get my struts after a lot miscommunication and I have a rally date on the 24 to 26.
I am told i'll need to get winched up and out of a few places. that makes me want to try to compete even more.
I'll be looking for pics :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.