Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone
i just joined escape city two days ago and already has it helped me with a question i about swapping my headlights for the clear 2005 up headlights, I just recently bought my first Escape, its a 2001 it was used but its in excellent condition for it being almost 8 or 9 years old, its a white XLT V6 with the light grey bumpers that wrap around the fenders and everything as well, i want to get rid of them because it doesnt go with the color scheme of my car, white with black windows and soon to be black rims, i want to get the painted or at least the dark grey bumpers and fenders, i have been searching the web and can only seem to find the light grey ones and no fenders. so i am asking does anyone know a place besides Ebay that has the painted bumpers and fenders for my escape.

Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

May be a daft response, but why not just get a paintshop to respray your bumpers etc.
Would be a lot cheaper, and easier to acheive.

Over here, all mavericks were sold with the grey bumper/lower cladding, and black wing mirrors/door handles.
must admit though, I do prefer that look, esp on my car, but I can see that an all white Escape can look nice if done well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.