Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone new if the calgary zoo would be a good place to take our kids to when we go for our trip on april14th or can anyone suggest something else we can do while we are there, cause the onl;y time I was in calgary was when i was 10 years old and that was a looong time ago, so if ya have any suggestions please post them here for me, Hope the old escapinator doesnt leave us on the side of the road someplace lol with the way my luck has been going latley (knock on wood) Dino

·
Registered
277 Posts
The Calgary Zoo is definitely worth a visit (weather permitting).

The only other activity I can suggest while in Calgary is to stare long and hard at the rugged Rocky Mountains thrusting out of the earth on the western horizon and dream of the day you can find your way through that seemingly impenetrable barrier to a magical land beyond, where the the North American continent meets the mighty Pacific Ocean -- a place we call Lotus Land (but you will find it on the map under the label "Vancouver"... a thinly veiled alias for Shangri-la ).

(P.S. -- Under no circumstances should you ever be lulled into "harmless" interactions with the dreaded Flames fans that populate Calgary).

:bag:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts