Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone from the great state of Minnesota (and, as stated, Wisconsin and surrounding neighboring states) is interested in meeting up and grabbing a meal over this beautiful autumn weather before winter comes through and stays. I know we have at least four or five other active members. If you're coming in from a different state, I'll pay for your dinner and promise not to cheap out. If you're flying in... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6888&start=10#p117157

80 degrees today! Doesn't feel like it yet, but I'm sure it will be nice.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
justescaped said:
I might be up for a road trip, actually going to be in the twin cities over the halloween weekend also.
That's legit. If you're gonna be here then, better just to meet then. No need to put the extra miles, but I'll still pay for food/a meal!

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
that's a great invitation Tang, you are very generous !Very kind of you. Great initiative.

unfortunatly my place is too far from yours, maybe on a road trip in the future i'll stop by.

Thanks
French

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
me too i'm Willing !!

To sharing our passion of the Escape, i'm willing!

French

(Telling my wife right now)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Great initiative Tang.I hope you guys are going to work something out.
Good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd prefer to do it before the weather gets bad here, and that could be soon.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Other than tonight, I'm not doing much on weekends for the remainder of the month.

I definitely thought Omaha was farther.

I'm going to PM the other Minnesota people in here to see if they're interested

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
From me to St. Paul is 380 miles. So just over 5 hrs. Not bad at all. :thumb: And for a little escape get together I wouldn't mind the drive. It would be nice to get away from Omaha.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got two responses, and one of the two will be in town on Halloween weekend.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I thought about it but 19 hrs is a bit far to drive... :bill: Have fun if this does happen :peace:

·
Registered
574 Posts
RobtRoma said:
I thought about it but 19 hrs is a bit far to drive... :bill: Have fun if this does happen :peace:
Sounds like something I'd love to do, but as RobtRoma said 19 hrs is a wee bit much! Maybe the Northeast folks can get something going?

:wave:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I drove 11 hrs to Kentucky for a FunRun weekend once. It was lots of fun but the drive back seemed painfully long. I'd be up for an meet in lower NY state, NJ or even PA... But that should be in a different thread...

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
I'm willing to do this meet on a spur of the moment type thing, but most definately this summer we should have a bigger meet up. I would drive to PA or something. I may even be in PA this coming summer to take my gma to her 50th high school reunion. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've emailed a couple people from MN (although whether they still are members of EC is in the air... at least two haven't been around in a month. It looks like we could aim for either the Halloween weekend or even next weekend if people respond soon enough.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts