Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Camusdarrach appearing on tv's "Emmerdale" again!!!

642 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  stone 
#1 ·
Yep, appearing on tv again :)P :)P (in my default role as a coach driver) on ITV's Emmerdale programme.

The role involved me driving a small (24 seater) coach to the main terminal building at our local airport, making sure that the taxi following me (carrying the main actor in the scene, Chris Chattel, aka "Eric Pollard") couldn't get past me until I came to a halt, the actor then had a rant at me whilst I unloaded 8 extra's and their luggage :whistle:

It will be broadcast here in 6 weeks time, but here is a piccie of the coach on set

And notice the props dept has made the F into a T on the company lettering, to avoid advertising regulations on British TV.

See less See more
#3 ·
camusdarrach said:
Yep, appearing on tv again :)P :)P (in my default role as a coach driver)

It will be broadcast here in 6 weeks time, but here is a piccie of the coach on set
Congratulations Cam! Where's the piccie? I don't see it...

I have an old college buddy (actually a fraternity brother) who is an extra on a show filmed in The Hamptons (Long Island, NY). It's called Royal Pains and it's on USA Network here in the states. He had some really good face time a couple of episodes ago. It's quite odd seeing a familiar face on TV...

#6 ·
camusdarrach said:
Sorry folks, but due to the extremely bad weather here at the moment, it's taken a while to load the picture....

Thanks for the comments though :D
There's the pic! Very cool... :)P Did you get any actual face time or just the Coach?

#9 ·
camusdarrach said:
Yep, I got "Face Time" as you so call it, along with a payment of £90.00 for being a "Skilled" extra, not bad for 2 hours work.......... :yahoo:
Too bad they couldn't use your face daily at that rate. Makes the "drive time" a little more bearable... :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.