Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's my debut in the world of acting, click on the link, scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on the "watch episode in full"
Choose to watch the 2nd chapter, (I.E after the advert break) then study the coach in the background, and there is me, sat on the entrance step of the coach, smoking a ciggie, and wearing a grey wig :)P :)P :)P

http://www.itv.com/Soaps/emmerdale/catc ... fault.html
Next stop is the "Oscars" :lol:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
"video can only be viewed if you are in the UK"

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CrashNburn said:
Ohh, :censor: , I didn't know that, shall try to work a way round it :wall: :wall:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
CrashNburn said:
Must be so bad that the rest of the world can't see it. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Ok, here's my debut in the world of acting, click on the link, scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on the "watch episode in full"
Choose to watch the 2nd chapter, (I.E after the advert break) then study the coach in the background, and there is me, sat on the entrance step of the coach, smoking a ciggie, and wearing a grey wig :)P :)P :)P

I would like to thank the Academy and all "the little people".... :lol: :hyst: :hyst: :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MadMax said:
CrashNburn said:
Big Chris can view it, so maybe he can then write a review...... :)P

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
camusdarrach said:
MadMax said:
CrashNburn said:
Big Chris can view it, so maybe he can then write a review...... :)P
I'm sure it'll be a glowing review. :boring:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cbramsey said:
camusdarrach said:

I would like to thank the Academy and all "the little people".... :lol: :hyst: :hyst: :lol:
Oh yes, Luvvies, I want to thank, my wife, parents, God, my co workers, my dog, and the little ant thats just walked past me Etc Etc Etc....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Big Chris said:
Your ash flicking was second to none. :clap: ( :shrug: ) :lol:
Is that an Academy category? :lol: Too bad we can't see this in the States... :doh:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Big Chris said:
Well. As right hand and forearm acting goes, it was great. Your ash flicking was second to none. :clap:

( :shrug: ) :lol:
BC, you seem to have missed your calling as a TV critic. :hyst: :clap: :hyst: :clap: :hyst: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, now with a degree of cunnung normally reserved for a fox, I have had the brainwave to play the programme on the computer, and video it with my digital camera.
The result is a bit like a (very drunk) "fly on the wall" style recording, but its the best that I can do at the moment.

OK, Are you ready ?????/

Right, click the picture below, hopefully if I did it correctly it then starts to play, and the debut follows the British Army advert...........

And lo and behold, there I am, sat on the entrance steps of the coach :yahoo: :)P :)P

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Camus,

I heartily agree that your acting deserves two thumbs way up!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cbramsey said:
Big Chris said:
Well. As right hand and forearm acting goes, it was great. Your ash flicking was second to none. :clap:

( :shrug: ) :lol:
BC, you seem to have missed your calling as a TV critic. :hyst: :clap: :hyst: :clap: :hyst: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:
cbramsey said:
Camus,

I heartily agree that your acting deserves two thumbs way up!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: ;-|

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
That sure is one talented forearm you have there. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Camus, I watched 3 times. Is that you behind the couple talking to the guy in a chief's jacket? If so, that is undoubtedly the best forearm/hand cig toss in the history of film.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MadMax said:
Camus, I watched 3 times. Is that you behind the couple talking to the guy in a chief's jacket? If so, that is undoubtedly the best forearm/hand cig toss in the history of film.
Yep, thats me !!!!! :blush: :blush:

·
Registered
176 Posts
camusdarrach said:
MadMax said:
Yep, thats me !!!!! :blush: :blush:
:shades:

marvelous technique!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: .
Sooo, what's next? A hand cream commercial or perhaps modeling wedding rings for a jewelry concern?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
The Emmys should have "best supporting forearm" and "best supporting cig toss" categories.

:lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts