Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of hard work, I'm finally the "Top Dog" at work, with my newly allocated coach, the king of my employers fleet................................. :)P :yahoo: :thumb:

It's a Volvo B12 with top of the range Plaxton bodywork, seats 40 people in comfort, has a full servery, toilet, shower, air con, DVD, WiFi, laptop/mobile phone charger points to every seat, tiptronic gearbox, 80% tinted side windows, silver paint finish and a vanity plate.

It cost £225,000.00 2 years ago, and is called " The Pride of Headingley".
Here are some piccies....

Exterior

Interior

Servery and toilet

My office, and one of the £1500.00 wing mirrors

yep, I've finally arrived at the top at my firm :wave:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
WOW! That's one heck of a Volvo Variant... :doh:

:topic: Really, congratulations on your newest ride!

I suppose that means they won't be talking to you about your attitude like you were posting last December... :bill:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jonas1022 said:
WOW! That's one heck of a Volvo Variant... :doh:

:topic: Really, congratulations on your newest ride!

I suppose that means they won't be talking to you about your attitude like you were posting last December... :bill:
thanks for that, but the attitude is still present with me :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

But, they tolerate that now, because of the amount of work that I've got for the company recently, esp the week long trips around Europe, starting in march, for 12 months, and ITV work. :blush:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wingsfan said:
Nice bus, I see the pic of the toilet but what about the shower?
Shower is mounted in the toilet area, you can make out the plug on the floor in the toilet piccie(which is why the whole toilet area is moulded in 1 piece of GRP).

BTW, each individual mirror lense has its own electric adjustment motor, and heated too ;-|

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Wingsfan said:
Nice bus, I see the pic of the toilet but what about the shower?
BTW, each individual mirror lense has its own electric adjustment motor, and heated too ;-|
Ah! Nice mirrors! I would be statisfied with one motor in a mirror on the Tribute, or the F-150. Heated mirrors would be nice as well... :shades:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
camusdarrach said:
After a lot of hard work, I'm finally the "Top Dog" at work, with my newly allocated coach, the king of my employers fleet................................. :)P :yahoo: :thumb:

It's a Volvo B12 with top of the range Plaxton bodywork, seats 40 people in comfort, has a full servery, toilet, shower, air con, DVD, WiFi, laptop/mobile phone charger points to every seat, tiptronic gearbox, 80% tinted side windows, silver paint finish and a vanity plate.

It cost £225,000.00 2 years ago, and is called " The Pride of Headingley".
Here are some piccies....

Exterior

Interior

Servery and toilet

My office, and one of the £1500.00 wing mirrors

yep, I've finally arrived at the top at my firm :wave:
Camus,

Congratulations on your coronation as "King of the Employers Fleet"!!!!! :clap: :clap:

It appears to be almost as big as my Tahoe and that came straight from Kermit.... :bust:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Congrats, Camus!!!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, thank you all for your comments, much appreciated, and would love to take you for a drive in it, JIMMYJOHN, should you ever visit Yorkshire.... :thumb:

Today at work has been spent claybarring, and the polishing the coach, got sore arms now :doh: , tomorrow is going to be cleaning the interior, to try to get it up to the standard of my Maverick, indeed it's the Mavericks cleanliness that convince my boss that the coach would be well looked after by me :blush: :whistle:

Must try at some point to get to grips with the tiptronic gearbox, you can either put in into Automatic mode for an easy journey, or you can put it into Manual, which has 12 forward gears :worry:

It also has 2 reverse gears, low (up to 2 mph), and high (up to 25mph :shock: )

arbs said:
nice :)

will give you a wide berth if i catch you around... am having to take a trip to yorks next week but luckily on the train lol
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Arbs, will look out for you at Leeds Railway Station :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts