Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, went to visit London today, Wifey wanted sales, she bought loads:doh: :doh: :doh:
Not a lot of piccies due to the extremely cold weather down there. but here goes...

Elder son on Carnaby Street

Younger son and Wifey on Regent Street

And the maverick at tower Bridge............


NB
Edited due to being under the influence of Quality Brewed alcohol, as will be explained below, Thanks, Colleen :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sure one of you moderators can reduce the size of the new sig piccie :thumb: ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,977 Posts
That custom roof rack holds his array of flux capacitors. :play:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Timothy Taylors Landlord strikes again :D :D :D :D :D
Indeed!!! :lol:

Oh, I resized your pic for you......JP taught me how. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha Ha Ha, try typing when you are, hmm, a little merry :beer: :beer: :whistle:

At least wifey had a good day at the sales, and my children got a few new toys from Hamleys :yahoo:

Hang on, I think it was me that got the toys, really :play: :play: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wingsfan said:
Thought the 2998 was odd, but then thought maybe thats what your wife spent on the trip :D
You don't know how close you are, on that :wall: :wall: :wall: :censor: :cuss:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Camus, that was so funny. Thanks for the laugh, even if you didn't do it on purpose. :D

Loved the pics !!! :beer:

Edit: And Squishy, your reply was hilarious !! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Mmmm....Tower Bridge, it still looks the same.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Wingsfan said:
Thought the 2998 was odd, but then thought maybe thats what your wife spent on the trip :D
You don't know how close you are, on that :wall: :wall: :wall: :censor: :cuss:
Oh sure your posting the head banging on the wall, but in the back your dancing because it was all on sale. You didn't have to pay full pricing for whatever toys she bought you! :woohoo: :party: :hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
great pics, i would love to visit the mother land one day, i have also tried to type after having some of pete coors finest light offering, and eventually gave up, or passed out, not sure right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
camusdarrach said:
And the maverick at tower Bridge............
Check out that AutoGlym shine! Nice job :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jonas1022 said:
camusdarrach said:
Wingsfan said:
Thought the 2998 was odd, but then thought maybe thats what your wife spent on the trip :D
You don't know how close you are, on that :wall: :wall: :wall: :censor: :cuss:
Oh sure your posting the head banging on the wall, but in the back your dancing because it was all on sale. You didn't have to pay full pricing for whatever toys she bought you! :woohoo: :party: :hi:
True, we did save a lot of money, but.................

2 pairs of Jimmy Choo ladies shoes at £150/pair ( ok thats 50% discount, but Walmart sells ladies shoes far cheaper) :cuss:

1 Prada handbag at £175, should have been £350 (again, whats wrong with walmart) :cuss:

And 6 different bottles of Burberry perfume ay £30 / bottle, should have been £50 / bottle. :cuss:

Did she get anything remotely useful, such as some nice lacy underwear, NO :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Did she treat me to anything, NO

Oh, the only things I bought was a ticket to park the car at the NCP car park in Museum street, cost me £31 for 4 hours :shock: , 3 cups of coffee from Costa (Lotta!!) coffee at £11 :shock: , and the Mcdonalds meals from the Edgware drive through, cost £12.75 :shock:

Ah well, at least I got a new photo of the Maverick by Tower Bridge :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tribby said:
camusdarrach said:
And the maverick at tower Bridge............
Check out that AutoGlym shine! Nice job :thumb:
Cheers, Tribby, hard to believe that the car had about 500 milesworth of roadgrime on it, after Xmas family trips, and the 200 mile journey to London, shows how good Autoglym is
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
Yup! That Auto Glym shine is tough to beat and looks good too!

Wally World is a marvel for pricing, you are correct-o-mundo!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top