Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since starting with my employer i have progressed from

to

to

via

and a brief flirtation with this Hungarian :censor:

And finally have got this superb piece of engineering, a Plaxton Premiere, c/w coffe/tea machine, toilet, shower room, drivers bedroom, fridge, microwave, TV/dvd install with 4X 22" LCD screens and 1000w dolby surround sound, 240v AC to every seat, wi-fi access, tiptronic gearbox, 12Litre V12 turbocharged diesel engine, climate control, cruise control, and downseated to 45 + 4 tables, all in a total length of 12.8metres

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
So is this the new Camus doghouse??????

If so, quite a spacious setup if I do say so. Almost as big as my new vehicle!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cbramsey said:
So is this the new Camus doghouse??????

If so, quite a spacious setup if I do say so. Almost as big as my new vehicle!!!! :lol:
Yes, it's the new doghouse :lol:

As for being big enough to hold a third world country, this baby can hold a continent of dictator led countries :lol: :lol:

arbs said:
incidentally i'm not far down the road from plaxtons
That must be their southern depot, then :yes:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Well, at least you will be living in style in your new home.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That's a nice looking bus Camus. :) I can imagine that a 12 cylinder diesel, would be an interesting driving sensation.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HE He, in automatic mode on the gearbox, it has a 0 - 56 mph time of 15.8 seconds, not bad for a vehicle that weighs 12 tons :thumb: :thumb: ;)

The engine was a special order option specified by work, as it does a lot of distance work, and is a huge improvement over the 5.8 litre engine thats normally installed on them, hills are not a problem with this coach :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
EEEEWWWW-ARG! :thumb: KEWL to the MAX Camus! :thumb:

I used to dream of being a bus driver as a kid. :drool: I figured they got to go everywhere in the world! :yahoo: I still like to look over a big bus from time to time. :shades: It still amazes me how they pack that much into a big bread box. :shades:

With wheels! :hyst:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts