Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stay logged in with Firefox. Everytime I log in it goes back to the index page and I'm not logged in. It works fine with an IE tab in Firefox or in IE by itself. Anyone else having the same issue? I've cleared all cookies multiple times and restarted Firefox.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
He has already tried that.

I had to clear my temporary internet files as well to log in after the recent update.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Squishy said:
He has already tried that.

I had to clear my temporary internet files as well to log in after the recent update.
Same with me, and I have IE.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I have experimented with firefox as a browser. Can not remember if there were any log in dilemmas. This was about four years back. Had a play with netscape but was not keen on it. Currently using internet explorer , and do not experience logging issues. :shrug:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*sigh*

I tried clearing everything. As soon as I log in using Firefox, it gets to the page that says you're now logged in, then it goes back to the main index page and I'm out again. It works fine with IE (or an IE tab in Firefox). I like Firefox' tabbed browsing so it's a hard one to give up.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Delete all temporary internet files and cookies. It should work after that. Firefox 3 was also my only browser that didn't work after I made necessary changes to E-C's cookie settings last week.

If it doesn't work after that, please e-mail or PM me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's working now. The only thing different is I shut down my computer, did a bunch of other things around the house, then fired up the computer again. Not sure what's up but it's working. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
You're welcome!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Maybe it's the reboot part that was missing from previous attempts... :confused: :shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts