Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get a cargo net kit for the Escape? I'm referring to the kind that goes across the back of the cargo area, not the Ford accessory that goes flat across the floor.

I have a cargo net from my previous car, and it would probably fit, but I have no way of fastening it.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
DaveJ said:
Anyone know where to get a cargo net kit for the Escape? I'm referring to the kind that goes across the back of the cargo area, not the Ford accessory that goes flat across the floor.

I have a cargo net from my previous car, and it would probably fit, but I have no way of fastening it.

Thanks.
You could do a mini mod and buy some inexpensive fasteners to utilize the net you already own. Something to think about anyway. ;)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
go to the dollar store and buy some cheap bungee cords, and use the ends for your current cargo cord.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CrashNburn said:
go to the dollar store and buy some cheap bungee cords, and use the ends for your current cargo cord.
Not sure I'm following you. Can you give me a little more info?

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
if you need hooks. cut the bungee off and you will have 2 hooks from each cord. then you can put them hooks onto your cargo net, and secure it to the tie downs in the back of your escape.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts