1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Quite nifty. Trick or Treat, has become popular down under. I allways recognise the neighbours little horrors, but it is all about fun and they mean well. The characters have a lot of different costumes and some are improvised. My favourite observation ,is their intriguing but clever make up techniques. :) :happy: :party:

Hello Latan....Tribby....escapedtroy and HEGS51. Is the halloween ' Trick or Treat ' activity pursued by some people interstate? :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks Dasha,

I just got kicked of the puter for 10 minutes while the better half carved away and bagged my effort.

The Halloween thing doesn't really happen around here.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I soo love Halloween. I really enjoy passing out candy to the cute little kids in the area, and checking out their costumes. I think that I have as much fun as they do !! :yahoo: :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
The Calvin pumpkin:

:calvin:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colleen said:
I soo love Halloween. I really enjoy passing out candy to the cute little kids in the area, and checking out their costumes. I think that I have as much fun as they do !! :yahoo: :D
Do you dress up, Colleen?

jpark said:
The Calvin pumpkin:

:calvin:
JP, your talent knows no bounds!!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
Colleen said:
Do you dress up, Colleen?
No, haven't done that in many years. I bet that you do though, at least for school ?

Hmmm......I plan to stay dressed instead of throwing my pajamas on early like I have been doing. :lol:

Usually decorate some outside the house. Didn't do that this year though with hubby being out of town. Ya know, that is really no excuse, and I still have time. Maybe I will do that tomorrow. :)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
That is a neat site!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for the site, I suck at anything artistc tho...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts