Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a customer came in and wanted some speakers and a new radio... here's his car and the stuff. a dollar to the first person to tell me the year(s), make and model of the car

VALOR ITS-702W DVD Reciever

ORION SINGLE 10 INCH 1000W BASSPACK
ORION HCCA D600 High Current Competition Class MonoBlock

DIRECTED AMP WIRING KIT with digital voltage display

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
It's definitely a 2005-2007 Escape.

And it's not an early 2005 Escape, since the fuel and temp gauges are white. Mine were black.

The trim says either XLT or Limited, but the Limited doesn't have the trip-reset button or the storage pocket above the climate controls.

My guess? It's a 2006 Ford Escape XLT.

·
Registered
267 Posts
are all of the radio install kits for escapes the same? i have a single din radio in an '03 and it looks the same, but i was looking online before i had it professionally installed and i didn't find any of those

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well congrats to JP... but i think he cheats. :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I did a CSI on the pic and got the VIN number. You won't hear the CSI computer sound effects (they don't exist anyway).

2006 Escape XLT.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I try to do that once in a while, but then doggie-in-law starts barking and attacking her squeaky toys.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahaha nice jp real nice.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all i did was throw in a double-din and a 10 in the back... nothin fancy.. somewhere around here is the actual thread.. hang on http://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=592 thats all i posted.. i do have some tweets in the front doors, but eh.. nothing special.

·
Registered
327 Posts
where did you mount the tweets?? I am gettin ready to run a set of 6.5 DD components but hav ebeen debatin on where to put the tweet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.