Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :cry: I eventually would like to defect to the opposition. :) :drool: Once upon a time, there was a brand new turbo diesel parked in my carport. :cry: But unfortunately it was returned to the car yard. :violin: :play:

Things have calmed down, but there are random periods of nagging from the cook. It all depends if the car yard can set up finance for me. If my loan is permitted, i will sign the paper work with no hesitation. There will be a new car, and probably hysterical upset emotions from the other gender. :rant:

Me will be in the doghouse, but i can handle it. Tensions will eventually ease off. Why is it that women get upset and worry so much. Us humans only get one life, plus it is just a car. Anyone would think a tragedy was in progress. :shock: :lightning: :fan:

Who me? Living dangerously? Yes sort of, but never mind for that is how the cookie progresses. :lol:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Stone,

I see you will be sharing the doghouse with Camus!! :hyst: :lol:

The way I see it is she will get over it.............. eventually.

But in the mean time :spank: :spank:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
cbramsey said:
Stone,

I see you will be sharing the doghouse with Camus!! :hyst: :lol:

:spank: :spank:
Hey, get your own doghouse, mines full ;)

Incidentley, went into Leeds today, shops have started selling xmas cards, wrapping paper, tinsel, etc :doh: :shrug: :shrug:

It's only just got to September, for :censor: sake :cuss:

·
Registered
611 Posts
stone said:
.............. probably hysterical upset emotions from the other gender. :rant:
Why is it that women get upset and worry so much. Anyone would think a tragedy was in progress. :shock: :lightning: :fan:

Who me? Living dangerously? :lol:
If she reads any of your posts and reviews........... well............. No wonder she gets that way.......... :D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Just remember guys,
"The floggings will continue until the Morale improves."

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
PollKat said:
jonas1022 said:
Just remember guys,
"The floggings will continue until the Morale improves."

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Cap'n Crunch said that........ (?)
Ummm...No. I believe it was the motto of all personel aboard ships in the steerage sections during the Roman Empire period. I maybe wrong... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts