Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a set of chrome bumper letters for my 2010 escape on EBay about a month ago then when I went back to order them .. no more listing.

I was hoping someone on here had a link to a seller.

Theres are chrome letters that fit into the front bumber where the word Escape in molded and looks super sweet!

Any help is appreciated

Thanx

Reeve

·
Registered
836 Posts
They are still out there. I was looking at them also. First ones were like $39.99 and then I saw some for like $12. Do a search for 2010 Ford Escape and they will pop up. I can't access Ebay at work or I would get the link...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ebay posting is gone ...I`ve been looking for a week now

I even e-mailed some of the other posts for different vechicles asking if they had them for the escape... nothing

R

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I have been waiting to do that to cause I too saw the ebay lettering for $40. NO WAY! For $12 shipped then maybe. So in mean time i have been looking for Chrome sticky laminate to do it for myself. But cant find it anywhere and i looked at the lobby stores.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i wonder if chrome will look good on mine?

·
Registered
679 Posts
just bought the chrome!

·
Registered
679 Posts
ok who bid on it as well?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I guess that would be..... me. That seller needs to do the buy it now thing. :bust:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I have a set of these running hiding somewhere in my apartment. I opted for black (I forgot say that I wanted silver, but oh well)

·
Registered
679 Posts
oskerb said:
I guess that would be..... me. That seller needs to do the buy it now thing. :bust:
yep he cancelled it and sent me a invoice. Did he do the same thing to u??

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yep, Looks like seller is new (0 feedback) and doesn't know how to list multiple items or "buy it now" yet. Black on red looks ok, but I would like to see more samples of other colour combinations before I decide.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
That's odd. The listing is the same as the one I bought my letters from, but I was the 2nd person to give feedback.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered the silver ones for mine the c was not cut correctly. I didn't have the patience to put them on I #?*! them up so scraped the idea I want to do something but even the paint I tried wasn't working out too well.

Oh well the chrome door handles look great.

·
Registered
679 Posts
My emblem.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts