i SHOULD have some comment to all of that, but, for once,HybridArchitect said:Time to resurrect the Valiant... mate the leaning tower of power (AKA slant six) into a full hybrid configuration with plug-in capabilities and watch the masses line-up at the dealership.
Then announce the all-electric Barracuda model (AKA Tesla-killer) and call out SWAT to control the rioting at the show rooms.
There's a '92 IROC R/T on eBay Motors right now... Looks OK in the pics. Only 59,000 miles There is a small ding on one of the quarter panels. Private seller though...jpark said:I'm still looking for a '92 or '93 Daytona IROC 5-speed V6 or an IROC R/T Turbo in some kind of decent condition. No luck so far...
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you've never ridden in a Commander. It's nothing at all like the Wrangler in terms of ride comfort/seating. It's actually quite comfortable to sit in and has an excellent ride quality.JIMMYJOHN said:No matter what a Jeep is a Jeep. Thay are rough ridding and the seats are like sitting on an apple creat Besides GM is still asking for more money than they are
That's exactly why I passed on this one. It's one thing to beat on a car, but it's another to ignore simple maintenance like oil changes and coolant inspection.CrashNburn said:read this carefully. i wouldnt look at this car unless it was a really really good price. under 25,000mi on head...... head gasket replaced 500mi ago. something is wrong.
* Engine runs without problems
* Under 25,000 miles on the Head, Cams, Rocker Arms, Timing belt tensioner, and Timing belt idler pulley
* Head is a DUNN casting with no cracks and has aluminum collant plugs installed
* New aftermarket lifters were installed less than 3,000 miles ago
* The bottom end is all stock with the exception of forged JE pistons
* Less than 500 miles ago, I installed a new, stock clutch and at that time I replaced the head gasket, timing belt, oil pan gasket, cam seals, and front and rear main seals. At that time, I also replaced the output shaft seals in the transmission.
* Air conditioning needs to be recharged
Driven like it was stolen :lol:That's exactly why I passed on this one. It's one thing to beat on a car, but it's another to ignore simple maintenance like oil changes and coolant inspection.
And if the head gasket blew, it's a good bet that the car was regularly beaten.