Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my Mariner, I did a Mothers Clay Bar work on it. I waxed and detail it plus the interior. It took me like 4 hours. But it looks like new again. Everything shines. I even did the top of the truck, let me know what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I think you need to do mine next. :D

Looks sooo shiny and purty!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
758 Posts
:thumb: Great looking Vehicle. If you clean and wax the exterior on a monthly basis, you can reserve the clay bar treatment for only the "early" spring season. What wax brand did you use?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS! for the great comment.
I used Mothers Clay bar and wax. I also used back to black for all the trims from Mothers. Got to say it's a great product.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Lookin' good! :)P

I need to do this in the worst way... My Escape has been sooooo neglected this year...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Incredible!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
GREAT JOB, do you ever get condisation and morning dew on your ride? Thats the only thing that kills me in the morning after a detail job

·
Registered
139 Posts
oskerb said:
GREAT JOB, do you ever get condisation and morning dew on your ride? Thats the only thing that kills me in the morning after a detail job
Yes, I know exactly what you mean... the outline of all the underliying structure

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANKS! for all the great comments. Yeah! it gets the morning dew and it also rain the day after. So today I'm going to give it a quick detail spray.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts