Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
If there was a high demand on ESCAPES like HUMMERs were that would be a great idea to stretch a E/M/T :hyst:

·
Registered
176 Posts
oskerb said:
If there was a high demand on ESCAPES like HUMMERs were that would be a great idea to stretch a E/M/T :hyst:
Well yes. You'd end up with some abomination like this:

(Not my doing)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Bilbo said:
oskerb said:

(Not my doing)
That's pretty cool, but maybe one with the front on the backend to form a trunk vs. another hood. No middle wheel, just two pair of front doors with a plug in the middle like the first photo. That might be doable. Where's Monster Garage when you need them?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Bilbo said:
oskerb said:

(Not my doing)
That's pretty cool, but maybe one with the front on the backend to form a trunk vs. another hood. No middle wheel, just two pair of front doors with a plug in the middle like the first photo. That might be doable. Where's Monster Garage when you need them?

·
Registered
176 Posts
camusdarrach said:

THATS WHAT I NEED FOR MY FAMILY CAR : :fan: D
hmmm........Have you told the wife about this? :lightning:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Like this??

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well doing that is way more difficult from those two images. Notice that I simply lengthen these two shots where the vehicle is a side-on shot. I could change wheels/tires on yours if the wheels were a side-on view but that older 4X4 Escape is at about a 45 deg. angle which adds more perspective to the image. :wall:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Bilbo said:
Like this??

Do you do this by duplicating layers and offsetting them?!?!?!?!? Then erasing the nonsense?

·
Registered
176 Posts
ISU01XCapeXLT said:
Bilbo said:
Like this??

Do you do this by duplicating layers and offsetting them?!?!?!?!? Then erasing the nonsense?
That's pretty much the idea. Copy and paste. Sometimes, it's difficult to blend/blurr in the areas where sections are pasted over. These are not too difficult because the vehicle isn't at any great angle of perspective. If that were the case, the fitting of sections becomes more difficult. Especially on a low-resolution image.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol:

I recognize that squirrel!

·
Registered
176 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Really?

What's his name then?
Surprise Squirrel is his name. He can be googled and has a F/B fan page as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts