Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
141 - 160 of 245 Posts
Discussion starter · #142 ·

Came in today.

Discussion starter · #144 ·
MadMax said:
That link to the discussion on the fans A/C trouble is very helpful to those with that issue :thumb:
Technician confirmed it was the A/C fan. Hopefully the new one I bought does the trick.

Discussion starter · #145 ·
Better pictures soon.

#Blackhorse Grille Guard
#Blackhorse Taillight Guards
#Dawn Bodyside Molding
#H&R Springs
#Plasti-Dipped Stock Wheels

Discussion starter · #147 ·
Ongoing tally of the damage. I took off the front air dam and I really like the look. It also helped me realize that the grille guard is well and truly fucked up. Don't pay attention to the trail light...I just bought the tools to tighten it back down and haven't gotten to it yet.

Some superficial damage to the bumper cover and I looked down the mounting hardware for the grille guard and saw some issues.

#Blackhorse Grille Guard
#Northstar LED Traillight
#Plasti-Dipped Grille
#Spyder Headlights

Discussion starter · #148 ·
Just detailed. She needed it. Reward for all her hard work and never letting me down, even as I tore off her bumpers, knocked the exhaust out of its hangers and bent the grille guard.

#Dawn Bodyside Molding
#Front Strut Tower Bar
#Optima Yellowtop Battery
#Plasti-dipped Stock Wheels

Discussion starter · #150 ·
Poor girl. The crossmember the grille guard is attached to is also bent. Decided to leave her overnight at the shop to fix it.

I don't like the look without a guard. Looks like a normie.

#Dawn Bodyside Molding
#Plasti-Dipped Grille
#Plasti-Dipped Wheels
#Spyder Headlights

Discussion starter · #152 ·
Grille and crossmember fixed. Looks damn sexy. Also found another Escape to hang out with.

Good job :thumb: I'm also glad to see your E has a new friend, in a complimentary contrasting color no less

You could even play this on weekends...

Discussion starter · #154 ·
I drilled a few holes into the lower bumper guard to tie it up. I enjoy the clearance thanks to removing the front air damn, but it obviously supported part of the bumper.

Discussion starter · #155 ·

...well then.

Discussion starter · #157 ·
The metal rod on the exhaust that goes through the hanger on the vehicle is bent back. I tried to re-bend it and ended up pulling the entire exhaust system around. I'll have to have my shop do it when they install rear springs, but for now I'll drive with that part hanging out.

Discussion starter · #158 ·
KONI's are in. Once I'm back home, KONI and H&R are going to pretty up the rear suspension.

Discussion starter · #159 ·
I came home. These are here. When I'm done inprocessing, I'm putting them in

Will the Konis fit as a direct replacement or will you have to modify?

141 - 160 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.