·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
611 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Quality? Appearance? Reliability? Cost of ownership?

Come on PK :peace:
PupsterDO said:
Have you checked out the market recently?
Guess I did ask for it!!! :doh: Maybe because I worked 32 years for G.M. Quality? My two Escapes were put together right. Body, trim, etc. Reliability? Zero problems! Have had the re-calls (minor ones) But NO car co. is immune from those. Cost of ownership? No different than any other comparable vehicles, around here any way. That leaves the dealerships in question (customer service)
Have I checked out the market recently? Sure, Ford stock was $1.98 this afternoon. But if you mean vehicles. Nope, but if I was in the market for a new one. I would look no further than the new Fords out there this year. I'm done!! (waving checkered flag)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i have personally a;ways wanted a 4dr 4x4 silverado. but budget comes first, and the escape price, and options (4wd, power seats windows etc). and it tows my trailer which is bigger then any pick up truck box. it was hard to convince myself to spend 30,000 on a used truck when i got the escape for about 18,000(used of course). my next vehicle will be my silverado.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts