Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Thanks for the link yarritspete. :) I like the concept. Would love to drive it around adelaide. Can guarantee that escape should possibly induce a lot of reactions. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thinks its fairly ugly but then i thought the sport trac was awful, really im more interested in the bucket seats in the back i have been really thinking about doing that to my escape.

Pete

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually now that i look at it again i kinda like it except for that light bar spoiler thing on top, also if you didnt notice they sell an OEM carbon fiber hood

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have thought about the back seats as well but that would be a lot of work considering that one would need a complete custom bracketing system that would let a full bucket fit in the back where the floor is raised.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i took some measurements for this i dont really think it would work well ill keep thinking about it and see what i come up with

·
Registered
416 Posts
After much thinking, I've concluded I like it a lot, actually. (Light bar excluded)
I want that CF hood, too.

·
Registered
370 Posts
i liked the open air escape, would not go with light bar on top, other than that, i likey.. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
It reminds me of a Geo Tracker and I hated those things lol

·
Registered
781 Posts
Reminds me of a squished Subaru Baja

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Scooter Scott said: