Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into a little fender bender this weekend. :censor: :wall: My backs more messed up now, and cannot play football anymore. So, that means more Escape/Mustang/Camaro/Jeep modding. Yes, alot of projects going on but, not all mine lol just the Escape and jeep. The rest is girlfriends cousin's. LOL My bumper is toast but that's all and a new one is on the way. I was thinking of color matching the mirrors, bumpers and side skirts. Think it would look much better for my show car. My girlfriend's dad has a shop and would do it. Just wonder what you guys think and how big of a pain this would be. What are the steps? Thanks for the continued input guys. Lovin' this forum!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
You can't always paint the mirrors. Some of them have plastic that the paint will not stick to. I mean, yeah you can paint it, but it'll flake off in no time. You might look into mirror caps that are color matched and slip over the top of the existing mirror covers and stick to them with the double sticky stuff.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
goto the kyrlon paint site, they have special paints for plastics, it actually bods to the plastic. im hoping to paint my entire set of cladding this summer.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts