Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are front cup holder liners available? Mine are the factory silver/gold plastic and are getting so scratched up. I'd love to find an insertable liner

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Surfscape said:
I actually took a nonskid mat and cut the circles for the bottom.
I did the same thing. I used 2 sided tape to keep it in place because sometimes they would stick to the bottom of the cups. I lost 2 before I started using the tape. I also cut small strips & taped them to the side of one of the holders. I didn't do this because of scratches though. I have the old black plastic center console and it's tough. I did this because I installed a charger for my cell phone on the ashtray and I didn't want it rotating when I hit bumps. However this would work to keep the cup from hitting the plastic...

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
rehctelf said:
slavrenz said:
molanojuan said:
X2
jpark wrote:My 2010 came with the inserts from the factory.
X2
X3
X4

It makes cleaning the cup holder a lot easier when you can just throw the insert in a sink and scrub it out.
X5...also my wife stuffs McDs Happy Meal napkins into the cup holders. They help to sop up the drips. The condiment packs go into the glove box in case I'm stranded in the pine barrens.

·
Registered
176 Posts
MichaelJD1980 said:
Bilbo said:
also my wife stuffs McDs Happy Meal napkins into the cup holders. They help to sop up the drips. The condiment packs go into the glove box in case I'm stranded in the pine barrens.
Best episode ever.
ha.....My wife's partial to "Christopher's intervention".
I'm leaning towards the one when Janice took out Richie Aprile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts