Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '09 Mercury Mariner. I'd like to REPLACE the silver portions of the interior with carbon fiber, wood, etc. All I've seen so far is the stickon types of dash kits. Is anyone aware of HIGH QUALITY replacement dash parts that would do this? Thanks in advance for the info.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered mine from drdashman.com but it was the whole kit. The Center dash peice was made from a hard plastic. I was very Impressed with the service.

You may be able to call the number on the site and order the peice solo.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Honestly all I've ever seen are the stick-on type kits if you want something like a faux wood or carbon fiber look. I've seen a few double-DIN kits that will replace the center housing but they were either black or silver.

Good luck with your search and let us know if you find anything...

·
Registered
142 Posts

I wasn't that impressed with Dr. Dash man. He was very nice, and tried hard to make everything right. but the place where he ships his parts messed up many times.
I ordered a kit, when i got it half of the peices were missing, i called him, he said he would send the missing ones out immeditally. The 2nd shipment came, and still missing peices, called him again, and he said that he cannot get some peices, (refund 30$) he also would send out the peices that he could get. 3rd shipment the peices were the wrong color. called him, he said take a picture of these peices and he would send out again. sent him the pics, he said (Yup those are not the correct colors.) Didnot receive the 4th shipment EVER. I said, forget it. i was not going to call again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I want to replace all the silver panels in my 2011 Mariner w/navigation with the piano black panels found in the 2011 Escape.

Anyone know if these are available?

Ford parts?

I tried looking at the Ford online parts catalog but couldn't find those pieces.

Biggest issue with the overlays is the navigation unit. Every one of those I looked at is for the regular radio, and I'm not happy with the poor quality if those I looked at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts