Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Congratulations to our very much loved Dasha, whose hard work and perseverance has led to her obtaining a master's degree!!!

We are sooo very proud of you Dasha, and share in your happiness in this fine achievement.
I am very happy to know you and I thank you, teacher, for all the sacrifices that you have made and the significant role that you play in the shaping of our youth. May the light that you instill in these children continue to shine.

I wish you the VERY BEST of luck in your future opportunities and endeavors.

:heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart: :happy: :heart:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Congratulations my Sexy Texan!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
CONGRATS, DASHA!!!

:happy: :party: :happy: :yahoo: :happy: :party: :happy:

Did you give a graduation speech???

Drinks are on me!!!

:bill:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Could be worse. The drinks could have been all over you!!!!!!!!!!!! :calvin:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Congratulations Dasha!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Thanks for the congrats!!! :blush:
It's been 2 years of time, effort, and slight insanity. But can't wait to walk across the stage at my commencement ceremony tomorrow.......as long as I don't trip! :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
I've been told, I'm the
"Master of Disaster" So if any of our fellow City-Members get a higher one..... That's OK!!! :thumb: :thumb: :party: :beer: Congratulations Gal!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:
It's been 2 years of time, effort, and slight insanity. But can't wait to walk across the stage at my commencement ceremony tomorrow.......as long as I don't trip! :D

:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Don't worry Dasha. That's not gonna happen. :lol: Don't wear too high a heel and pay attention to where you are walking. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
...and have a drink after the ceremony, not before.

:bill:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Dasha said:
We want pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frozen: :rockon: :bic:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

:clap: :clap: Nice, Wingsfan !! :D Btw, good movie !! :thumb:

Now, dear Dasha, we want you to remember these videos that you have viewed today while you are sitting at your commencement exercise. They will help you relax, and you should have a nice big smile on your face when you receive your degree and they snap your picture. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
:rockon: :beer: :wave: CONGRATES TO DASHA!!!!!! :happy: :beer: :party:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Congratulations on your Masters degree, Dasha. I will relate what my 4 year old (now 22 year old) daughter told me when I received my Masters degree. She watched the PhD candidates go through their ceremony and told me, "I guess you weren't that smart!!!!!!!" :hyst: :lol: :hyst:

The things you remember....

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cbramsey said:
Congratulations on your Masters degree, Dasha. I will relate what my 4 year old (now 22 year old) daughter told me when I received my Masters degree. She watched the PhD candidates go through their ceremony and told me, "I guess you weren't that smart!!!!!!!" :hyst: :lol: :hyst:

The things you remember....
:D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Just wanted to add my congrats, Dasha. Getting a Masters Degree while also working fulltime is no small feat. It takes dedication and organization, and more than just a little support from the family !!

As they say at my wife's school "Giving Wings to Childrens Dreams" ... Teachers are the BEST !!

:wave: :wave:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts