Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we got back the other day from our trip to calgary and Ive been trying to recover from the long drive cause I have fibromialgia ,and almost anything i do will aggrivate it even more to the point were i cant even move for days, but anyways I must say that I was very surprised with the fuel milage i got with my 05 escape wich worked out to 24-25 mpg, seems like we were against the wind at most times as well , also in alberta if ya have ever travelled through there is hill after hill! The headrest monitors worked nicely and kept our two girls kinda quiet for the 10 hour drive with all of there favorit movies. and the speed limit was 110km for most part and the escape kept up very easy and passed without little effort,this was our first long trip with it and I was very happy with everyting about it, Dino

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
So very sorry to hear that you have fibromyalgia :( and I sure do hope that you are feeling better soon !!

I hope that you all had a nice time on your trip. :)

Great to hear that you are pleased with the performance of your Escape. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Sorry to hear about your condition, fibromyalgia is a real problem for my wife. You are not alone in your suffering...

Good gas mileage for into the wind and climbing mountains! :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts