Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen far dirtier but it was fun for the first time. Just a few pics of the several miles of trails etc. from where we rented a cabin on the weekend. Thanks to my newly PhD'd fiance for taking the pics and having as much fun as I did.......except for when she thought we were going to tip over driving on the rock piles. It was aaaaallll under control.

The day we arrived...

The trails and fun that ensued.....

Rock Quarry

The aftermath.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Thanks for the photos NodNerb. :) :thumb: I like the picture ,of where you splashed around in rock quarry. :lol: :D Good to hear you enjoyed the offroading. :happy:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It was a great weekend. Lots of relaxing with the fiance who just got her PhD(which is why we were there celebrating) and unexpected off-roading thrown in.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Nodnerb said:
Thanks. It was a great weekend. Lots of relaxing with the fiance who just got her PhD(which is why we were there celebrating) and unexpected off-roading thrown in.
A very big congrats to your fiance on her stupendous achievement !!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Nice pics! I dunno why you took pics of somebody's dirty Escape though...

WOW! Phd! You must be proud of her! My wife is working on her BA/BS or what ever. Only just finishing up her second year... So I think she has a ways to go to catch up with your fiance! :thumb:

·
Registered
114 Posts
First off Congrats on her PhD that is indeed a wonderful achievement. But secondly, WOW I love the look of the Escape! It looks almost as good covered in mud as it does clean!

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Nice ride and congrates... What did she PH'D in exactly?

jonas1022 said:
Nice pics! I dunno why you took pics of somebody's dirty Escape though...

WOW! Phd! You must be proud of her! My wife is working on her BA/BS or what ever. Only just finishing up her second year... So I think she has a ways to go to catch up with your fiance! :thumb:
I have several degrees in BS myself, but my wife is definately the Dr. when it comes to it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Surfscape said:
Nice ride and congrates... What did she PH'D in exactly?

I have several degrees in BS myself, but my wife is definately the Dr. when it comes to it.
Thanks, and she thanks everyone for their congrats too. I showed her this thread.
It's a PhD in Medical Microbiology.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Very nice pics. Looks like a blast. You probably spent just as much time cleaning afterwards vs. wheelin :rockon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts