Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Yup, at 6:30 this morning. No lines here. We vote at a local school.

I can't wait!!!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Wifey and I voted two weeks ago. Still had to deal with the robo-calls and campaign ads. :boring:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Of course I did. I voted the day polls opened.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Not yet... was running late for work this morning. I'll do it tonight after work.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I can now say Yup! There were only 2 people in front of me so I was in-and-out :) .

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I sure did! I vote at a local school as well. I was right in...no one in front of me and no one in any of the booths voting!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Got back and had 4 robo-calls on our voicemail. My favorite VM message was from Hank Williams Jr. who had to call me to tell me to vote Republican because the "evil Dems" would raise taxes and cause post-nasal drip and other things!!!! :bill:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

I'm still cracking up at Karl Rove trying to chart a course for McCain. We were flipping around between all of the news channels, just in time to see Rove say something like "Once he wins Ohio, he can...", and then Brit Hume tells him that Obama just won Ohio.

Karl Rove just stood there like a frozen Teletubby.

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

My sides are still aching.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
jpark said:

Karl Rove just stood there like a frozen Teletubby.

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

My sides are still aching.
I thought Karl Rove WAS a frozen Teletubby!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts

That's what the other prisoners will call him next year.

:D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm very pleased that the person I would have voted for won! If nothing else, having Obama as the Prez has set a precidence...meaning he's opened the door for future African-Americans or Latino's that would like to take a more active role in politcs, as well as encouraging over 100 million people to vote, that have never voted before, or haven't in a long time.

I think that this should only be the begining, and that racial segregation will hopefully begin to dwindle even more than it already has...

Here's hoping for Obama's success, and to the future of the US and their friends around the world...

:beer:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I couldn't have said it better.

:clap:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I think it's awesome we got to be a part of this historical event! Our first African-American president and women running for the high offices too. This was a very exciting time and pretty emotional when you think how far we've come as a country. :peace:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts