Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I might be able to find a die-cast model of a Ford Escape? I've googled and haven't been able to find much. I'd hate to have to run door-to-door to the local Wal-Mart, Target, etc and fight the crowds.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
good question!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Didn't find anything on ebay or amazon, if they don't have, does it exist?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I'll take a look on e-bay. We just picked up our new 2011 Escape XLT last night. We're considering that an early Christmas present. I thought I'd find a toy car and wrap it up under the tree for Christmas morning.

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Congrats for your new 2011 Ford4t !

(dusty, sorry)2005 Ford Escape limited diecast model
I purchase mine on ebay from sellers: wholesalediecastmodel

French(just 16 days waiting for the new baby 2011)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
That's my 2005 Limited!!!

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I found an 02'ish Escape at Walgreens several years back. They have their own version of Hot Wheels/Matchbox size cars. I haven't seen one in a few years but I still look hoping to find another...

·
Registered
574 Posts
frenchcanadian said:
Congrats for your new 2011 Ford4t !

(dusty, sorry)2005 Ford Escape limited diecast model
I purchase mine on ebay from sellers: wholesalediecastmodel

French(just 16 days waiting for the new baby 2011)
That is an awesome idea for Christmas, I used to own that exact 2006 Ford Explorer EB color and all! Will have to order one and try and find a 2004 honda accord in silver to cover all the cars I have owned!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. Those are some great pics. I might try Walgreens or Toys-R-Us and the other sites that were mentioned. There are some local hobby shops in the area as well.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I'm a fan of that HD F-150. I was thinking about looking for a 5.0 Mustang for myself for the holidays... I already have a SVT Cobra in Hot Wheels form on my desk. Silver with white stripes.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
The model I got at Walgreens is called Speed Wheels. The Escape was part of Series XI. I recently purchased a couple of Speed Wheels Mustangs and Challengers. They are part of Series XIII. So my guess is the Escapes are not being produced anymore. If you do find one in store, it will be a leftover and you will be mighty lucky...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! But they are out of stock, I want to get 2 and paint them the same color of my Escape.

2008_xltduratec said:
http://www.revmodels.com/product.php?productid=18984 :yes:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
O think I got the last 2.

·
Registered
93 Posts
oskerb said:
O think I got the last 2.
i knew i should have ordered before i showed this :wall: