Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DNS to this site for some reason does not resolve while at the "cabin"... It's the oddest thing, even if I specify a public DNS server I can never get to the site directly. I am using a proxy browser now, I can't seem to figure out what the deal is. I never seem to have problems browsing to any other sites...

The ISP is airstream communications, is there some sort of block on incoming ISP that you might be aware of? Does your host blacklist at all??

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
SilverAthlon said:
DNS to this site for some reason does not resolve while at the "cabin"... It's the oddest thing, even if I specify a public DNS server I can never get to the site directly. I am using a proxy browser now, I can't seem to figure out what the deal is. I never seem to have problems browsing to any other sites...

The ISP is airstream communications, is there some sort of block on incoming ISP that you might be aware of? Does your host blacklist at all??
Hi there, SilverAthlon ! :hi:

I just wanted to acknowledge your question. This is something that JP will have to answer for you. He may or may not be on this weekend. If not then I am sure that he will see your post when he signs on next week.

Have a great time at the cabin !! :)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I know there is a problem with some ISP's. I couldn't get through when I tried Cablevision. I ended up switching to FioS just so I didn't have that issue...

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I had a problem when I subleased out of my friend's house. He uses the city wireless program. I don't remember if Colleen or JP remember that whole debacle. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts