Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears on this board that the mods are always right and the members are wrong. Maybe it is just me, but it appears that is what I am seeing here.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I've been known to be right before.... :shades:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I'm typically always right. And I'm loved :heart:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems mods are not always right. I called one out on someething they said was wrong, so they then closed my thread.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I do know mods will always be defended on here, that's why they were granted mod status. But they're also fair, so the once-a-year time they have to lock a thread or perform other corrective actions they're usually right as well.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
David no one is always right. Not me, Colleen, JP or anyone. We do the best that we can to keep the forum a nice happy place to come and share thoughts/ideas/info about the beloved Escape. We have procedures that we follow so that everyone can coincide in harmony. If you cannot respect us we will do whatever is necessary to keep the peace. If you want to come out on this thread and bash us...that's fine. Just know that there are repercussions from your actions if it goes too far.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ajax said:
I do know mods will always be defended on here, that's why they were granted mod status. But they're also fair, so the once-a-year time they have to lock a thread or perform other corrective actions they're usually right as well.
Mods are wrong a lot of the time, but they are well known members, so most think they are right. They typically only see things one way and that is there way. I asked for a post to be removed as I thought it was not useful. The post could have been removed and all is well. But the mod thought it was ok to leave it and just left it. That sent the thread way off topic and finally caused it to be closed when I called out the mod that said a post was at the top, but in reality it was 2-3 from the top. Basically they were WRONG.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Ahhh, I see what this thread is all about, now..

Yep, a member with only 38 posts is trying to tell us all what to do...

I seem to remember a troll warning about this member, hmm.....

If you don't like the rules on here, (which you did accept when you applied for membership), then don't post, because I for one don't like trolls........

PS, in no way am I a moderator on this site, or indeed wish to be either.

It would be nice if this thread could be locked though ;)

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
OMG the thread was 2-3 from the top and not AT the top? Man that is a big difference!

Seriously, it's not though. And I don't believe mods need to delete posts based on what someone thinks is "not useful". They are here to offer advice and help with site issues, I don't think they want to police everyone. You just need to be a little less sensitive, after all you came to this sight for helpful info on your Escape right, not for lessions in internet etiquette.

If you wan to see an abusive website, go to VWVortex.com, they are infamous for being both knowledgable and abrasive.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
BTW, nice to see you post, Scottie, :thumb: , missed you on here recently, hope the Jeeps running great........ :peace:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
camusdarrach said:

If you don't like the rules on here, (which you did accept when you applied for membership), then don't post, because I for one don't like trolls........

Forums all over the place. Just because one only has a few post on the board, does not mean they do not know how a place should be ran. That would be like saying oh you have 20 years of experience, but you have only been here for a week, you do not know how to do the job. If I was a troll, I would be posting spam and crazy spam links. Therefore I am not a troll.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
davids2005 said:
camusdarrach said:

Forums all over the place. Just because one only has a few post on the board, does not mean they do not know how a place should be ran. That would be like saying oh you have 20 years of experience, but you have only been here for a week, you do not know how to do the job. If I was a troll, I would be posting spam and crazy spam links. Therefore I am not a troll.
Aha, rumbled your little game, trying to stir up an argument on here.
Sorry, not going to work with me, nor I suspect many other members.
:bust:

anyhow, let me take the opportunity, to (belatedly I admit) :welcome:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
camusdarrach said:
davids2005 said:
camusdarrach said:

Aha, rumbled your little game, trying to stir up an argument on here.
Sorry, not going to work with me, nor I suspect many other members.
:bust:

anyhow, let me take the opportunity, to (belatedly I admit) :welcome:
You do keep responding though.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
If you want a different experience, goto the other site. Most people have migrated here from there because we offer a better experience. We will only delete posts if they are derogatory or demeaning towards another member. Not because someone thinks they are useless...

·
Registered
781 Posts
:popcorn:

:fire:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Hi Camy! Good to see you too buddy. Jeep is doing great :party:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Hi Camy! Good to see you too buddy. Jeep is doing great :party:
Glad to here that, and your old tail lights from Ellie are still going strong on my Maverick :thumb: :thumb: .

Oopps, made another reply onthis thread :angel: :angel:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.