Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 1992 or 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC (V6 and 5-speed manual) or IROC R/T (TIII turbo and 5-speed manual).

If anyone knows where I can find one in decent shape, please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
367 Posts
That's an excellent IROC Daytona he found. Could be your new toy! :play:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link! I saw this one! I wasn't wild about some of the mods done to it, especially the pillar-mounted gauges, but I'm going to ask about it when I get home.

The last one ever made is in Gerry Ayers' museum in Williamsport, PA. It still has the original wrapping on the seats, since he asked for no dealer prep. It's Emerald Green Metallic, the color I had and the color I'd still like to have again.

THAT'S the one I want!

Seriously, though, I keep a regular eye on AutoTrader and ebay, and I haven't found much lately. Maybe it's because it's still winter.

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
jp, what's wrong with the shelby IROC on EBAY right now?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tip! I hadn't checked ebay today yet.

Not bad! The 2.5 turbo wasn't a very popular engine, though, but that wouldn't stop me from buying one.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got it...thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby $1600 Riverview FL

MECHANIC SPECIAL!!!!!! Want a great car at a great price. Here you go. With a little work this GEM will be all that. The body and interior are all there. The motor needs some tender loving care. I think the turbo seals are blown and need to be replaced. The car smokes while it is running. Could be an easy fix or maybe it will need a little more, but at this price it's still a steal. You gotta check this out.

Autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... ardist=171

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
jp, this one on ebay is got to be close. #260242141933 Man, it is sweet.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ajax said:
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby $1600 Riverview FL

MECHANIC SPECIAL!!!!!! Want a great car at a great price. Here you go. With a little work this GEM will be all that. The body and interior are all there. The motor needs some tender loving care. I think the turbo seals are blown and need to be replaced. The car smokes while it is running. Could be an easy fix or maybe it will need a little more, but at this price it's still a steal. You gotta check this out.

Autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... ardist=171
Wow...thanks! I'm going to take a look at it this week! It's only a few miles from the Tampa airport! :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MadMax said:
jp, this one on ebay is got to be close. #260242141933 Man, it is sweet.
Thanks! I have a few questions for the seller. This one might be a little high, but it's in really nice shape!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts