Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I bought one to many of the middle dome light thinking it would be enough for the rear cargo as well. But the rear is totally different. So I have one left over. Thought I'd see if anyone wanted it before I shipped it back. $8 shipped. It's one of the long ones pictured.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
how much brighter would it make the front? Does it only need 1? I haven't looked and I am at work...just curious :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The front of mine is two map lights (sunroof) and those are the two smaller lights. The festoon light is my "middle light" in the back seats and it's hella bright. I notice a huge difference. It's way brighter, yet oddly soothing. :yes:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get back to you' I'll take one of the long ones if you still have it. I wish the reply to topic was automatic and you had to uncheck not to get a response :cuss:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
weebee said:
I wish the reply to topic was automatic and you had to uncheck not to get a response :cuss:
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit posting defaults > Notify me upon replies by default

;)

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Squishy said:
weebee said:
I wish the reply to topic was automatic and you had to uncheck not to get a response :cuss:
User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit posting defaults > Notify me upon replies by default

;)
Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts